Basic Appraisal Procedures - Appraisal Continuing Education Course If you are a licensed or certified real estate appraiser, you are likely well aware of your continuing education requirements. Depending on specific state requirements, there are educational hours due on a regular basis (yearly, every two years, etc.) that must be completed in order to renew your license. Appraisal continuing education is an important part of the job of the appraiser, and failing to complete these requirements can result in fines, suspensions, or even losing your license! Basic Appraisal Procedures - 28 Hours of Available Continuing Education This week, starting on Thursday March 3rd Donaldson Educational Services will be running an appraisal course which qualifies for either pre-license or continuing education credit. The course is fully AQB approved, and provides an excellent opportunity to interact with a real instructor and complete your continuing education in an engaging and interesting format. The topics covered in Basic Appraisal Procedures includes: Steps in the appraisal process Defining the appraisal problem The scope of work in detail Collection of property data Proper data analysis Reconciliation [...]
- Donaldson Educational Services
- Appraisal Continuing Education Opportunity – This Week!
- Is it Possible to Get a Real Estate License Over the Summer?
- Donaldson Digest – Dual Agency Banned and Flood Insurance on the Brink
- Complete your Continuing Education Needed for LREC License Renewal Early and Save!
- License Renewal Updates for Insurance Producers and Adjusters
- Join Our Growing Team at Donaldson Educational Services
- Donaldson Education Mardi Gras Hours
- Obtain And Maintain Flood Insurance
- Broker Mandatory Dates Added Across Louisiana
- Inclement Weather Update
- News: Flood Insurance Reform Bill Reaches Key Agreements