Donaldson Guarantee Requirements and Terms
THE “Donaldson Guarantee”
A student that truly wants to pass their exam the first time will find the License Prep Course invaluable. This Course includes:
- A Diagnostic Pre-Test Analysis
- A License Prep Review Guide
- Exam Strategies
- National Test Outline and Review
- State Test Outline and Review
- A Diagnostic Post Test Analysis
- Over 500 Practice Questions to take home
Any student that takes and completes the “License Prep Course” and follows the complete “Donaldson System” and fails both sections of the license exam will have the $15 Fee to the LREC and the $85 fee to retake the test paid by Donaldson for up to 2 retakes. If a student passes one part and fails the other part, Donaldson will pay ½ the retake fee figured at $40.
To be eligible for the refund the student must meet the following conditions:
1. Complete the entire course, including passing the final exam within the original contract period. This includes attending all classes (if applicable), completing all classwork, etc. No extensions.
2. Achieve a passing score of 75% or higher on Donaldson’s Final Exam prior to attendance of the license prep review course.
3. Attend and complete the License Prep Course for both days, in their entirety, within 4 weeks of completing the pre-license course. Arriving late, leaving early, or skipping excessive portions of the course will void the agreement
4. Take the PSI licensing exam within 15 days of taking the License Prep Course.
5. Sign a sworn statement that you read all course materials a minimum of 3 times. (This is done on the Honor System.)
6. Sign a sworn statement they studied in a library or a quiet place for a minimum of 5 hours the day before the exam. (This is done on the Honor System.)
7. Bring or email the PSI failure report to Donaldson office within 3 calendar days of failing one or both parts of the state-issued real estate exam.
Failure to follow any one of the above disqualifies the student from receiving the refund. No exceptions for any reason.
To be eligible for the second refund the student must do the following:
1. Retake the test within 14 days of first failure.
2. Bring or email the PSI failure report to the Donaldson office within 3 calendar days of failing one or both parts of the state-issued real estate exam.
3. Upon doing the above, a student will be issued a refund. Failure to follow any one of the above disqualifies the student from receiving the refund. No exceptions for any reason.