Mortgage Continuing Education The end of the year brings all types of events: Family, Religious, Festivals, Fairs, and Mortgage Continuing Education Deadlines. That’s right, in the mix of all the fun, do not forget about completing your mortgage CE, continuing education. Now, no one likes to do continuing education, but given that it is mandatory each year, being educated on Mortgage CE is also a must. As mortgage professionals staying up to date on the latest news, trends and policies is a daily educational task. So, taking 8 hours (for most states) out of the 2080 standard working hours in a year should also be viewed as an opportunity to increase your knowledge. Mortgage CE Requirements Knowing what your state requirements are for yearly mandatory continuing education is a great place to start. The majority of Mortgage Loan Originators, MLO’s, will have 8 hours of CE with the one stipulation that you may not repeat the same course 2 years in a row. However, 22 states have additional requirements anywhere from 1 to 3 hours (check the list here). The [...]
- Donaldson Educational Services
- Is it Possible to Get a Real Estate License Over the Summer?
- Donaldson Digest – Dual Agency Banned and Flood Insurance on the Brink
- Complete your Continuing Education Needed for LREC License Renewal Early and Save!
- License Renewal Updates for Insurance Producers and Adjusters
- Join Our Growing Team at Donaldson Educational Services
- Donaldson Education Mardi Gras Hours
- Obtain And Maintain Flood Insurance
- Broker Mandatory Dates Added Across Louisiana
- Inclement Weather Update
- News: Flood Insurance Reform Bill Reaches Key Agreements