Donaldson Education Updates for Hurricane Ida
Check here for updates as they become available. If you cannot find information about your specific class or section do feel free to contact customer support here.
September 20, 2021
Class continues to meet per regular schedule in Baton Rouge and Virtually. Our customer service office is open to assist via phone and email from 8:30 am – 3:00 pm while the Metairie facility continues to undergo repairs due to the Hurricane. We anticipate that any live classes scheduled for Metairie will be held beginning October 4th. Current ongoing students in Metairie live programs should continue to pursue either the Baton Rouge Campus or Virtual Campus meetings as an alternative until the Metairie campus is officially re-opened to the public.
September 10, 2021
As of today, we are happy to report that most services and campus locations are fully operational. Unfortunately, our campus in Metairie did sustain some damage and remains closed to the public while repairs and mitigation continue. As a result, we have made some adjustments to those scheduled to begin new classes next week in Metairie.
Please review for scheduling updates for real estate students scheduled to begin class the week of September 13th:
- Baton Rouge class will go on as scheduled as it is fully powered and undamaged
- The Virtual class will go on as scheduled and all new students scheduled for Metairie will be provided access to attend virtually
- Anyone registered for Metairie live classes may elect to attend on campus in Baton Rouge instead by simply contacting our office to let us know
- Alternatively, any Metairie students scheduled to begin in September can reschedule without penalty to any future class date in 2021. Fortunately, new dates are scheduled soon such as October 4th (DAY) or October 12 (NIGHT). Contact our customer service team and they’ll happily assist you in your reschedule request.
- Current students already attending class in Baton Rouge or Virtually should plan to attend their next scheduled class meeting. Current Metairie students should plan to attend either in Baton Rouge or Virtually at their choice until the Metairie Campus is re-opened to the public.
Please note that customer service is available Monday – Friday 8:30am – 3:00pm via phone or email to assist you. The office is closed to walk-in public traffic but please do not hesitate to reach out as our team is available to assist you!
September 8, 2021
The license prep real estate exam review course in Baton Rouge scheduled for September 11 & 12 will be held as scheduled. To RSVP click here.
September 7, 2021
The Mortgage Pre-License Virtual Class Scheduled 9/8-9/10 will be POSTPONED and new dates announced shortly. We plan to continue all other classes as scheduled unless otherwise listed here.
September 2, 2021
September 2, 2021
We know there are more important things right now – but if you need us you can call us, email or FB message us from 8:30am-3:00pm
September 1, 2021
We are happy to report that our customer service lines are OPEN on a limited basis. Call 504-456-1785 if you need us!